Skytron Infinity IF30 Single Surgical Light System
The Skytron® Infinity® Surgical Light is a powerful light suitable for general procedures, both in a hospital or small operating room setting. The light provides high-quality shadow control and
superior focusing capabilities with both a sterile central handle control and non-sterile side controls. The glare-reducing soft white light is ideal for clarity and a pristine viewing field, crucial to a successful procedure.
• Electrical: 120v, 60 Hz, 1 phase
• Power consumption: 570 to 600 watts (1,950 to 2,448BTU/hr)
• Amperage: Approximately 5.0 amps, fuse protected
• Color temperature: 4,000°K
• Beam temperature: Less than 25,000 microwatts per square centimeter as recommended by the I.E.S.handbook
• Bulb type: Halogen 24v/50w (operates at 18.5 to 20v)
• Weight: 260 lbs
• Moment load: 640 ft-lbs
• Ceiling height: Min 9’4″, Max 10’3.5″
• 22″ in diameter
• Multi-lamp optics with True Focus Capability™ for greater working distances
• Glare reducing soft white light
• Self-contained wall-mounted intensity controller
• Depth of Field: 20″.
• Sterilizable handles are optional
• Center Mounted Suspension System
• True Focus Capability For Greater Working Distances
• Variable Intensity Controller
|Endo Light Included?||
|Flat Panel Ready?||
|Model / Series||
|Number of Light Heads||
* All products are sold used (tested, 90-day warranty), unless specified or requested new by customer.
* Standard shipping cutoff is 1PM EST. Express shipping may be available upon request.
* Product orders are subject to a 1-3 day lead time. Select products may require additional handling time.