Amsco / Steris Polaris Dual Surgical Light System
The Amsco Polaris features patented folded optics technology for excellent quality illumination. This advanced technology creates a platform for superior performance in every class. With fully adjustable intensities and fields of view, Polaris has the versatility to handle a wide range of surgical procedures. Each light head features an independent Variable Intensity Control to permit the surgical team to select from 3,300 to 9,000 foot-candles for optimum brightness relative to the relativity of the task site. And each light head features a small, medium, and large pattern selection for the appropriate field of view. The result is superior visualization quality for a complete range of procedures.
Key Features Include:
• Bright consistent illumination and constant pattern definition.
• Large depth of field eliminates the need to continually refocus during a procedure.
• Good shadow control and maximum cavity illumination.
• Optimal brightness is achieved without glare.
• Skin and operative tissue appear in a natural state without color distortion.
• Easy to grip sterile handle makes for easy positioning and adjustment of pattern size.
• Good ease of maneuvering during procedures.
• Good range of light intensity adjustment.
• Easy change bulb that can be changed between cases in a matter of minutes.
• The high quality, high gloss finish facilitates ease of cleaning at the end of a long day of cases.
|Number of Light Heads||
|Small Light Pattern||
|Medium Light Patter||
|Large Light Pattern||
|Depth of Field||
|Light Head Diameter||
|Upper Arm Length||
|Counter Balance Arm||
36 inches (Light Head Center)
* All products are sold used (tested, 90-day warranty), unless specified or requested new by customer.
* Standard shipping cutoff is 1PM EST. Express shipping may be available upon request.
* Product orders are subject to a 1-3 day lead time. Select products may require additional handling time.