Job Title: Travel Coordinator
Status : Full-time Non -Exempt
Direct Report : Operations Manager
Overview of Position:
We are seeking a Travel Coordinator to join our team! This individual will be responsible for the travel logistics of our field service team. This position requires a real passion for helping others, a sense of pride in your work, and a desire to thrive in a fast-paced environment. It also requires strong attention to detail, time management and organization skills, and an ability to manage a high volume of time sensitive tasks. The ideal candidate will have robust analytical, problem solving, and communication skills. This position offers the opportunity for future leadership roles for the right individual.
Essential Functions Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Compile Technician travel preferences, travel reward information, and work proficiencies
- Research and book travel requests – various
levels of complexity – ensure travel is minimized to ensure job
- Analyze all travel information; comparing all possibilities to find most reasonable travel option (i.e. have Technicians Uber to airport instead of parking at the airport, check multiple airports for lower fares, find the closest hotel to jobsite to cut drive time, etc.)
- Ensure all Technicians are set up with travel reward accounts (i.e. Delta, United, Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, etc.)
- Ensure travel booked is purchased through company accounts to earn points and miles; maximizing company spending
- Coordinate and direct Technicians with guidance from the Operations Manager; excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective, proactive, and frequent communication with Technicians and Management
- Track activities and produce basic travel reports
- Complete expense reports by deadlines
- Plan and schedule events
- Obsession to learn more regarding travel hacks
- Back up to Operations Manager (schedule and quotes)
- Clerical and administrative functions as assigned
- Must have 1-2 years travel coordinating experience
- Must have 1-2 years project management experience
- Must demonstrate proficiency in navigating computers
- Must have a very comfortable relationship with paperwork
- Must be goal oriented, quick learner, and very organized
- Must be able to work independently; making frequent independent judgments
- Must be able to multi-task and constantly prioritize tasks to efficiently manage multiple projects; transitioning between workloads
- Must be responsive
- Must enjoy working with people, including remote teams
- Must positively contribute in a fast-paced work environment
- Must be proactive, excited to be in a continuous learning curve
- Fluent in Salesforce
- Fluent in Expensify
- High level competency with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
In order to achieve success at Maxim Medical Services, an employee must embrace certain core principles and values.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Maxim Medical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We prohibit discrimination against and harassment of any employee or any applicant for employment because of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal or state law.
Maxim Medical Services, Inc.
PO Box 207
12628 US Highway 33 North
Churubusco, IN 46723