Trainee Field Service Technician
Job Title : Trainee Field Service Technician
Status : Full-time Non -Exempt
Direct Report : National Service Manager
Overview of Position :
|The responsibilities of a Trainee Field Service Technician are to provide installation, troubleshooting, repair and preventative maintenance services on medical devices onsite at client locations. The primary duties of this position include maintaining professional rapport with customers, addressing their concerns, identifying solutions, suggesting improvements and recommending services. Documentation of service and installation actions by accurately completing all forms, reports, and records by set deadlines. Works closely with management in scheduling and managing travel with respect to prudent spending.|
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Aptitude to learn OR Lighting and Equipment Management System installation and service actions; including cable pulling and installation activity.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, repair, upgrade and maintenance of Equipment Management Systems, and OR-video integration.
- Submit paperwork including documentation for the service assignments and related expenses by deadline.
- Completes required training items and immunization maintenance to comply with vendor requirements.
- Terminate video cables and connections.
- Professionally performs inspections and all assigned service activities.
- Provides superior customer service to customers.
- Daily communication of project status to both internal support and customers.
- Share leads with Business Development Manager for revenue generating opportunities.
- Identifies issues that require follow up and communicates with management.
- Collaborates with peers to share best practices in industry.
- Adheres to Company Policies and Procedures.
- High school diploma or GED
- Aptitude to detect, analyze and troubleshoot technical problems and accurately obtain, interpret and relay information and instructions through a variety of communication channels.
- Multitask oriented, organized, can set priorities, meet deadlines and take pride in one’s work working independently and/or within a team assignment.
- Requires the individual to be dexterous where physical and mental work is concerned as technician must be able to lift 75 pounds.
- Competent in use of basic hand and power tools.
- Travel heavy position
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
In order to achieve success at Maxim Medical Services, an employee must embrace our company values.
Exceptional quality of service
Accountability and improvement
Motivation to spread optimism
Mutually beneficial partnerships
Always available to help
Xfactor – positively impacting outcomes
Meaningful Life – work hard, play harder!
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Maxim Medical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We prohibit discrimination against and harassment of any employee or any applicant for employment because of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal or state law.
Maxim Medical Services, Inc.
PO Box 207
12628 US Highway 33 North
Churubusco, IN 46723